1 | Prepare Finances
- Find a mortgage lender and obtain pre-qualification or pre-approval to determine your loan qualifications.
2 | Hire Real Estate Agent
- Agent provides full services for house hunting, contract preparations, negotiations, market expertise, and use of their network to help find the right home for you.
3 | View Homes
- Agent helps navigate a property search through their listings as well as all current properties for sale on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Visit www.recolorado.com to look yourself.
- Schedule showings and rank properties according to your search criteria.
4 | Make an Offer Via a Contract
- Agent will help place an offer on your behalf by conducting a market analysis and compare homes that have sold in the area.
- Agent facilitates counter-offers between seller and buyer until an offer has been accepted.
- Contract includes earnest money deposit, closing costs, home inspection, contingency dates, and purchase price. Final contract is sent to your local title insurance company to oversee and conduct the closing process between buyer, seller, and lender.
5 | Between Contract and Closing
- Schedule move from your current residence, including utility transfer/establishment, moving, and home insurance.
- Agent offers full service with helping to make your move a smooth and stress free transition.
6 | Closing
- Formal process to include signing the necessary paperwork to transfer the property’s title and ownership to you.
- First Integrity Title Company requires wired funds for all cash transactions and any funds due over $50,000. Please inquire for wire instructions.
- Bring your driver’s license to the closing.
- If you’re not able to attend the closing please let your agent and title company know right away.