Last Updated as of November 19, 2020.
First Integrity Title is dedicated to minimizing the spread of COVID-19 and mitigating the exposure to you, our staff, our vendors, and our office locations. We will be taking extra precautions and steps to ensure all of our customers are not put at unnecessary risk.
Safe & Flexible Closing Options
In response to COVID-19, title and escrow practices are changing rapidly to adapt to these challenging times and it’s important to us that our customers understand their closing options. Our priority is keeping our customers, staff and partners safe as well as being thoughtful and flexible to everyone’s needs.
First Integrity Title is pleased to offer the following closing options:
- No Contact Closings
- Entirely Electronic Closing
- Hybrid Closing
- Minimal Contact Closings
- Curbside Closing
- Porch Closing
- Traditional Closings in Office
- Must follow safety precautions
All First Integrity Title Offices Are Open – Classified as “Essential” Business
As you may be aware, the state of Colorado is under a ‘stay at home’ order. All of our offices will remain open as an exempted ‘essential’ business. There will be no interruption to your scheduled closings from this order.
We are committed to continuing to close transactions as usual while doing our part to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are requesting that only signing parties attend closings; appointments be made prior to coming into the office; and earnest money be wired rather than checks delivered to offices.
We are asking all visitors to recognize the importance of social distancing and assist us in taking extra precautions to ensure we are limiting exposure to you, our staff and all other business partners in our office locations.
We ask that all visits are scheduled by appointment. Please call the number below to gain access to the appropriate office. Our offices are open and staff is present and ready to assist you with your needs.
In addition, we ask that Earnest Money be wired versus delivered to an office. Please contact your Closing team to send you wire instructions via a secure email.
- Cherry Creek (100 Saint Paul Street, Suite 630, Denver) – 720.351.4400
- DTC (4610 South Ulster Street, Suite 100, Denver) – 303.209.0312
- Downtown (1225 17th Street, Suite 2450, Denver) – 720.542.6940
- Glendale (950 South Cherry Street, Suite 1220, Denver) – 303.837.9171
- Lakewood (390 Union Blvd, Suite 100, Lakewood) – 303.209.0346
- RiNo (3141 Walnut Street, Suite 101, Denver) – 720.907.0288
- Westminster (12050 North Pecos Street, Suite 305, Westminster) – 303.854.9646
We are offering curbside closings on an office by office and closer by closer basis. Please contact your Closing team to discuss.
If you have or plan to schedule an in-office closing, please review the Pre-closing Questionnaire to ensure you meet our requests before stepping into the closing room. Click here to view the questionnaire.
In Office Precautions
We will be taking extra precautions and steps to ensure all of our customers are not put at unnecessary risk.
Our precautions will include:
- All First Integrity Title employees are required to wear a face mask;
- No hand shaking;
- No contact of any kind within the closing room;
- Provide at least two chair space between one another within the closing room;
- Signers only allowed in the office. Non-essential people are not allowed in the office;
- Closer will wear gloves;
- Closer will wash hands before and after every closing;
- A clean pen will be provided to each Signer and we ask that the Signer take the pen with them when they leave;
- Before and after each closing, our team will disinfectant the closing table, chairs, door handles; and,
- Hand sanitizer will be available and offered to each Signer.
If a member of the transaction is feeling unwell, please notify your closing team to accommodate rescheduling.
Thank you for your loyalty and cooperation as we all navigate through these challenging times.